Persian girl playing the Daf, Persian miniature painting print
20% OFF REGULAR PRICES
►If you are looking for another size, color or style, please send us a message◄
NO ADDITIONAL IMPORT CHARGES OR FEES AT DELIVERY!
This is a print on canvas, not an original painting and it comes framed and ready to hang.
The print doesn't have texture or brush strokes. it's flat printed on canvas.
This print is image of Rahim Azimi's painting printed on canvas.
● Displays sharp, vivid images with a high degree of color accuracy
● Manually stretched canvas on a sturdy spruce wood frame
● Gallery wrapped and ready to hang!
● Solvent-free HP inks resistant to UV damage
● Made in the USA or Europe based on customer location
● Free shipping and Free returns
● No additional import charges or fees at delivery
● Available in multiple sizes and edge designs
We want you to be 100% happy with your order. If for any reason that is not the case, we are happy to offer you free returns!. Returns are accepted within 30 days of the date that you received your order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME
● United States: 5-9 business days
● Canada: 7-11 business days
● United Kingdom, Germany, France, Swiss, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Spain: 5-9 business days
● Australia: 7-11 business days
NO ADDITIONAL IMPORT CHARGES OR FEES AT DELIVERY
There will not be any extra charges for customs, shipping or taxes on your side. The final amount is what you pay when you place your order online.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Rahim Azimi was born in a village in northwest Iran in 1991.
After surviving a direct electrical contact at age 10 that resulted in the amputation of his arms, he learned how to do all his everyday chores with his feet.
Since childhood, he was interested in painting and drawing but began professional painting later when he studied Miniature at high school.
Rahim holds a bachelor's degree in Persian Painting and he has curated over 15 solo and group exhibitions. He is consistently recipient of various national awards.
Currently, he is continuing his paintings and is actively involved in exhibitions.
All his artworks are painted by his feet which is remarkable.