Persepolis, Apadana palace Persian wall art, blue version
20% OFF REGULAR PRICES
►If you are looking for another size, color or style, please send us a message◄
Click here to see another version of this canvas.
Persian art (Iranian art) has one of the richest art heritages in world history and has been strong in many media including architecture, painting, weaving, pottery, calligraphy, metalworking and sculpture. Here at Artorang, we take pride in representing traditional Persian and Middle Eastern art with a modern twist.
This wall art will bring a ton of visual interest to your decor. Printed on high-quality canvas, it's ready to hang as soon as you get it home. Our wall arts are also a perfect gift for your loved ones, family and friends.
All of our products are carefully handcrafted in the United States or Europe based on our customer location using the latest printing technologies. Best quality is guaranteed.
Our six production facilities allow us to make our canvases at your nearest location and deliver it to you.
● Displays sharp, vivid images with a high degree of color accuracy
● Manually stretched canvas on a sturdy spruce wood frame
● Gallery wrapped and ready to hang!
● Solvent-free HP inks resistant to UV damage
● Made in the USA or Europe based on customer location
● Free shipping and Free returns
● No additional import charges or fees at delivery
● Available in multiple sizes and edge designs
We want you to be 100% happy with your order. If for any reason that is not the case, we are happy to offer you free returns!. Returns are accepted within 30 days of the date that you received your order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME
● United States: 5-9 business days
● Canada: 7-11 business days
● United Kingdom, Germany, France, Swiss, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Spain: 5-9 business days
● Australia: 7-11 business days
NO ADDITIONAL IMPORT CHARGES OR FEES AT DELIVERY
There will not be any extra charges for customs, shipping or taxes on your side. The final amount is what you pay when you place your order online.
Still have questions? We're here to help.
About the background picture in this artwork:
Apadana (Old Persian: 𐎠𐎱𐎭𐎠𐎴) is a large hypostyle hall in Persepolis, Iran. It belongs to the oldest building phase of the city of Persepolis, in the first half of the 6th century BC, as part of the original design by Darius the Great. Its construction was completed by Xerxes I. Modern scholarship "demonstrates the metaphorical nature of the Apadana reliefs as idealised social orders".
چـو ایـران نباشد تن من مـبـاد
در این بوم و بر زنده یک تن مباد
Buy this stunning "Persepolis, Apadana palace Persian wall art, blue version with Persian calligraphy" wall art and you'll love it.